Your journey with Rocket Media begins in T‑Minus 3, 2, 1...
We gather some general information about your company to ensure the relationship will be a good fit. You can get started with our contact form or simply give us a call.
For every 10 companies that reach out to Rocket Media, about 9 of them won't make it beyond this step. This is simply out of respect for both your time and ours. Our selectiveness is one of the reasons why our client relationships last well beyond the agency average.
What exactly are we looking for in a client? Here are a few of our most important requirements:
- Industry: You are a home service, security, or solar company operating in the US.
- Territory: Your service area does not conflict with one of our existing clients.
- Budget: Budget minimums are a necessary step to ensure lead momentum can be built and sustained over time. Minimum project cost: $10,000. Our retainers have no leasing and no lengthy year-long contracts.
- Ethical: You maintain ethical business practices and want to avoid certain disreputable marketing practices, such as plagiarism, black hat SEO tactics, and buying email lists.
The diagnostic profile is a window into your business. Your answers help us design a marketing plan tailored specifically to you and your company. The result of this effort is a diagnostic presentation that lays out exactly what kind of growth results you can expect based on your budget.
Here are a few of the things we'll ask you about during your diagnostic profile:
- Revenue projections
- Resources (trucks, employees, equipment)
- Services lines
- Growth goals
You'll sit down with some of our experts over a zoom call (or in our office if you'd like!) and learn the Rocket way of doing business, including what makes us such a valuable marketing partner. Later, we'll introduce our services and what to expect from a growth and revenue perspective.
Our presentation will include Rocket-exclusive strategies related to:
- Content services
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and LLM (Local Listings Management)
- PPC (Pay Per Click) and paid social media marketing
- Web development services
We'll put together an agreement with the specifics of our contractual obligations on both our part and yours. You're welcome to reach out to our team as much as you need to fine-tune this arrangement to your exact needs.
Unlike other agencies, Rocket Media limits our contractual arrangements to one month. No leasing and no lengthy 6-month or year-long contracts forcing you into a relationship you aren't happy with. Our clients don't stay with us because they're trapped. They stay because we do an outstanding job for them. It's as simple as that.