Best Website Builders for Home Services Companies in 2023
on January 27, 2023
Whether you’re looking to improve your website's lead generation or need a complete overhaul, the right site design and development can help you get a headstart growing your home services business for the new year. You want a beautiful website that produces results.
To help you make the right choice for your company and budget, let’s explore 4 website solutions for 2023:
- Custom website
Want a Custom or Templated Website Solution for Your Home Services Company?
Contact Rocket Media! We’re a nationwide, family-owned digital marketing agency with 20 years of experience crafting and updating websites for home services companies. You could spend hours trying to learn to use a website builder or leave it to us to help you achieve time-tested best results with your website. Make your website your best salesperson and get more quality leads.
Call us at (800) 339-7305 or book a free consultation for 5-star web development services today!
Wix is a free website builder that makes it easy to establish and maintain a professional online presence. Unlike many free tools, Wix offers thousands of customization options. You can easily create a custom logo, change your site's color scheme, add multimedia content, or make your site more accessible to visually impaired customers.
Wix also has built-in tools for search engine optimization, which can improve your page rankings and help more customers find your business. Pages created with Wix load quickly, reducing the risk that Google will penalize your site for slow speed. Eye-catching templates make adding headings, bulleted lists, and other formatting elements easy for visitors to scan the site.
If you're concerned about security and reliability, Wix has tools to ease those concerns. The company uses multi-cloud hosting and ensures an uptime of 99.9% even if your site experiences a major spike in traffic due to a successful marketing campaign. Enterprise-grade security also protects your company against data breaches and other cybersecurity threats.
Squarespace offers website solutions for businesses of all sizes. Whether you need a brochure-style website or a site listing hundreds of e-commerce products, you can use Squarespace templates to take the guesswork out of establishing a solid web presence. The company offers templates for almost any industry.
Squarespace is also ideal for creating basic blogs and portfolio websites for showing off creative work. Copywriters, graphic designers, marketing professionals, and other creatives use it to share past projects and show clients what they can do. For larger companies, Squarespace offers enterprise solutions for added flexibility.
GoDaddy offers an easy-to-use website builder that produces responsive websites. These websites display well on screens of all sizes, including smartphones and tablets. As a result, they're easy for visitors to read and navigate. Upgrading to a paid plan gives you more flexibility, such as the ability to accept online payments for your products or services.
GoDaddy offers free templates, but they are designed mostly for restaurants and companies in the health, fashion, and beauty industries. You may want to consider a custom website if you need a website for your home services business.
What are the benefits of a custom website compared to using a website builder?
- You stand out from the crowd: It provides a competitive edge as you know no other competitor will be using the same template as you.
- You can customize the website to your exact content needs: Website builders frequently restrict customers to specific modules or templates. With a custom website, you don’t have to worry about building your content strategy around website builder limits. Instead, you can add modules like coupons, global content features, testimonials, videos, and unique plug-ins and integrations (such as Schedule Engine and eCommerce features) as you desire and build the ideal user experience for your customers.
- You can highlight the advantages of hiring your company: Due to the flexibility of custom websites, you can better highlight why customers should hire your company and make it easy for them to convert. You can create visible and accessible “schedule estimate” forms and Call-to-Action buttons on all your service pages. Or, you can add a section listing why customers should hire you for a service with corresponding designed icons for each bullet point.
- You can enable better Search Engine Optimization: Having access to developers and SEO specialists for a custom site helps you rank better on search engines. A dev team can help you implement a user- and mobile-friendly, responsive, and fast-loading site, improving your ranking. SEO specialists can help you craft technical backend work (e.g., metadata, page URLs, and alt tags), identify pages that should be crawled, and insert internal links. Not to mention that having a custom website template allows you to write longer-form content, which significantly affects SEO ranking.
- You can attribute your leads: A custom website allows you to track generated leads and revenue properly. You can tie your site directly to your marketing campaigns so that you know exactly how well the website produces leads for you.
- You can maintain a consistent brand image: Working with a website designer on your custom site ensures that your site has the same visual elements as your direct mail, business cards, service vehicles, button-up shirts that your technicians wear, and more.
- You retain ownership of your site: Many website builders do not give you ownership over your site. You will own your content and design with a custom site from the get-go.
- It can give you a higher return on investment in the long run: Better SEO rankings and higher conversion rates will help you generate more leads.
You can learn more about best practices for a website in our free eBook, “5 Common Home Service Website Mistakes Losing You Leads.” You can also check out our case studies to see how we’ve improved clients’ websites.
At Rocket Media, we have a team of professional web designers and developers who are dedicated to and specialized in helping home services businesses drive conversion-ready traffic to their websites. We've created hassle-free websites to help our clients land more customers and expand their businesses.
Working with an agency that develops custom websites offers the following benefits:
- Effective SEO marketing. When you work with a web developer, you have an opportunity to effectively set up your SEO strategy and make it easier to attract organic visitors.
- Convey your brand proposition. A custom website does a great job of communicating your brand proposition to potential customers. Everything from your content to font selections can influence how prospects think about you and your business.
- Higher performance. Creating a custom website makes it easier to deliver a positive user experience. When you're not limited to using templates, you can offer all sorts of functionality to those visiting your website.
Contact Rocket Media for Effective Website Solutions Built for Home Services Companies
Rocket Media has two decades of experience helping home services businesses of all sizes, from solar to HVAC and plumbing to electrical, create and maintain conversion-ready websites.
Let us handle your custom web design and development needs so that your site embodies your brand’s look and feel. We can also add functionality like calculators to help you generate more leads and sales revenue.
Want a templated site? We also provide tried-and-true templates that perform well for home services businesses.
Rather keep your existing website? No worries! We’re experienced with many content management systems. Our designers, developers, and writers can help you strategize and execute site updates to boost its performance and attract qualified leads.
When you work with us, we don’t lock clients into long-term contracts but offer month-to-month contracts. You'll own your site no matter your chosen solution, so you don’t have to worry about losing it. Plus, you’ll have easy access to our development and project management team for any issues.
Call us today at (800) 339-7305 or schedule a free consultation below.