Give Back Project Terms
To provide fair and equal chance of winning to all Rocket Media readers, the following are the official terms and conditions for the Rocket Media Give Back Project.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF BEING SELECTED AS FINALIST OR BEING SELECTED AS WINNER.
Nominated organization must be headquartered in the United States. All non-profit organizations nominated must be licensed and registered as a 501(c)(3) organization. You must be 18 years of age or older to nominate an organization, unless otherwise stated and/or posted.
Nominating Organization and Choosing and Contacting Finalists.
- Entrants must send entries using the correct contest entry email address, subject line, and any other specific entry information requested in the contest announcement. Entrants may also mail entries to Rocket Media, Inc., Attn: Marketing, 3335 East Baseline Road, Gilbert, AZ 85234. Mailed entries must include the contest name, subject line, a valid email and postal address, and any other specific entry information requested in the contest announcement and are subject to the same entry period and rules as emailed entries. Rocket Media is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or emails sent or entries mailed but not received by Rocket Media for any reason, as potential contest winners. Only one entry per email address used to send the email or per postal address, if entry is mailed, will be considered for contest entry, unless multiple entries are specifically allowed in the contest posting. Unless otherwise specified in an individual contest post, no person may enter any contest more than once using multiple email addresses or postal addresses. The winner will be selected by Rocket Media’s internal team. We will judge based on the story submitted, what the organization does for the community and service offerings we may provide to them. Rocket Media will contact the top three organizations to verify the provided information and ensure the organization is interested in participating in the project. If Rocket Media cannot reach the appropriate contact within the organization during the campaign timeline, Rocket Media will choose another finalist.
- Submission of any content to Rocket Media for Give Back Project Nominations will be judged entirely at the discretion of Rocket Media. By submitting any information to Rocket Media, you hereby grant to Rocket Media and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose. By submitting any information to Rocket Media, you hereby represent and warrant that the submitted information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and you have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to Rocket Media herein, including but not limited to all necessary rights under copyright, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances. You acknowledge and agree that Rocket Media shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any information submitted by you, and may, in its sole and unfettered discretion, remove, edit, modify or delete any photo or information that you submit to Rocket Media.
- You understand and intend that any information submitted by you to Rocket Media may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which you disagree or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any information you submit to Rocket Media. By submitting any information to Rocket Media, you hereby waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to any information submitted by you to Rocket Media and understand that Rocket Media reserves the right to reference the information you provide to the Give Back project finalists.
- You hereby agree to hold Rocket Media and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any Rocket Media site, or any other use authorized under these Terms, of any information submitted to Rocket Media by you. Information submitted by you to the site shall be the property of Rocket Media, and Rocket Media shall have no obligation to preserve, return or otherwise make available to you or others any information so submitted.
- Awarding Services. Some licensing fees may apply for the campaign winners. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes and/or fees that may be incurred. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred. The service provided to the finalists will be based on the need of the organizations and discussed with the organization’s prior to the voting period. The winning finalist will be awarded one of the following services: Custom responsive website solution. The scope of the project will be defined by Rocket Media and the organization and an agreement will be signed by both parties prior to beginning the project.
Rocket Media is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any contest promoted by Rocket Media. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Rocket Media is not required to substitute a prize of like or equal value.
For a list of contest winner names, mail a letter specifying the contest you are inquiring about and include a self-addressed and prepaid envelope to Rocket Media Inc., Attn: Marketing, 3335 E Baseline Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85234. Management, vendors, partners, employees and families of Rocket Media are prohibited from winning any prizes awarded by Rocket Media.
Rocket Media reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at anytime. If you have any questions or complaints about a Rocket Media contest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.